This product takes 2-4 weeks to reach your front door! Order your regular size on this combat t-shirt, they fit true to your regular size! If you have any sizing issues upon receiving your product, contact us for a hassle-free size exchange!
We at Uprise Armory now offer three types of combat shirts. High-tier, Mid-tier, and Low-tier combat shirts. The prices for these tiers vary by the quality of the shirt. We at Uprise Armory only offer well-built products however, there are some differences between the three tiers. We will discuss them below.
High Tier- These shirts have been double stitched in almost all areas. They have high-quality materials that are color matched as close as they can be to their respective camos. Except for the Gopnik stripes, they do not reflect under IR or glow under NVGs
Mid Tier- These shirts are made with high-quality materials. They are almost identical to the High Tier shirts however, they're not double stitched. The stitching quality is still extremely good, and we recommend this tier for most people.
Low Tier- These shirts are built extremely well but they are missing some key features. They do not have detachable hoods. They also are made with poorly color-matched fabric. The fabric is good and durable however, it doesn't match their respective camo's the best. For instance, "woodland" is slightly brighter than traditional woodland. If you're not picky, it'd be fine!
- Made out of Ripstop Nylon/polyester sleeves and hood for durability.
- Detachable hood depending on your operation!
- Water-resistant hood and sleeves.
- Cotton and polyester torso for comfort and keeping you cool!
- The T-shirt includes Hoodie pull-strings to tighten the hood.
- Has a Zip-up collar for ease of getting the shirt on and off.
- Velcro pocket sleeves!
- YKK high-quality zipper.
- Smoke green is close to ranger green, it has a little bit of gray hue to it.
- Combat t-shirts are great for keeping you cool while training! However, in an SHTF scenario prepping, you may want to opt for a long-sleeved shirt instead. This is because you want as little skin exposed to the elements as possible. The military wears long sleeves for a reason! Think of baseball players, imagine their knees if they didn't wear long pants. They'd have wicked skin abrasions everywhere! It's entirely up to you, though! Just something for you to consider to make an informed purchase!