This product takes 2-4 weeks to reach your front door.
The US military did a study to see where most soldiers in Afghanistan received fatal shots from. The US military discovered that bullets entering the shoulder and entering into the chest cavity was one of the most common. This prompted the military to issue soldiers with soft armor shoulder armor in addition to their plate carriers. In the civilian world, this works even better. Most gunshot wounds in the US occur with pistol calibers. Having shoulder armor to protect you from those threats is vitally important.
This shoulder armor works with almost all plate carriers on the market. It works best with our Militech Shoulder Pads available here: Click me!
- Built-in level IIIA Armor Soft Armor.
- Built-in shoulder pocket for small items.
- Capable of stopping 9MM, .44 MAG SJHP, .357 JSP, Shotguns, and lesser threats.
- Constructed with 26 layers of high-quality imported Japanese aramid fibers.
- NIJ 0101.06/.07 tested by BMT, OBL, and HP White Laboratory. (Testing documents in the photos!)
- Constructed with NIR-compliant genuine Cordura Fabric. No glowing under night-vision!
- Manufactured by ISO 9001:2015 Certified Militech.
- Large weighs 2.75lbs per shoulder.
- Small weighs 1.68lbs per shoulder.