These plates are custom-made to order and have an average lead time of 4 weeks.
Are you tired of your femoral arteries being vulnerable to life-threatening injuries? Look no further than Hoplite Armor's New III+ Femoral Plates! These babies will provide you with the protection you need, so you can strut your stuff without fear.
These plates are designed to match the curves of your body, reducing wear stress, and fatigue so you can keep on truckin' for as long as you want. Plus, our laser-cut carrier design is made with Squadron polymer laminate fabric, making it lightweight and durable. No more awkward tenting on the backside of the plate – we've got you covered with a seamless fit.
And don't worry about feeling bulky in these plates – you can even wear them under your clothes with a standard compression fit Football Pad Girdle, like the one shown below.
But wait, there's more! Our system attaches to a standard 1.75" MOLLE battle belt, so you can move around as freely as you, please. And with one vertical support and two lateral elastic supports, these plates will stay in place no matter what life throws your way.
So what are you waiting for? Protect your lower extremities against frontal impacts and stop a wide range of rifle ammunition with Hoplite Armor's New III+ Femoral Plates. They're made in the USA exclusively by LTC, so you know they're the real deal.
- Lightweight, only 1 pound per plate
- Thin plates, less than .6" thick
- Kit includes 2x 6"x10" III+ Hard Armor Plates and Carrier
- Highly ergonomic, designed in 3D to match the geometry of the human body
- Made from Buoyant polymer armor materials
- Protects the lower extremities against frontal impacts
Stops a wide range of rifle ammunition (Level III plus 7.62x39 MSC)
- Multi-hit, edge-to-edge protection
- Zero spall, polymer armor absorbs rounds on impact
- Made in the USA by LTC exclusively for Hoplite Armor
||Striking Velocity ft/s
||Striking Velocity m/s
||FN FAL 7.62x51mm-M-80 Ball
||AR-15 5.56x45mm-M193 Ball